GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE ONLINE SHOP DANINI.RO
The General Terms and Conditions of sale and purchase at a distance within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act between DANINI, hereinafter referred to for short as the SUPPLIER, of the one part, and the individual who has consented to these General Terms and Conditions, hereinafter referred to for short as the USER, in relation to the placing of an order and purchasing of the products, offered on the e-shop Danini.ro.
Art.1. The Supplier provides the User with the possibility to purchase the products on offer in the e-shop Danini.ro, in compliance with these General Terms and Conditions.
Art.2. The Supplier shall publish on Danini.ro:
the description of the main characteristics of each product and its image:
1. the selling price including VAT;
2. information about the mode of payment, delivery and workmanship for each product;
3. the User’s right and the conditions for returning the products, except in the cases referred to in the Consumer Protection Act.
4. any other information which, under the Bulgarian legislation, the Supplier is required to provide promptly to the User, when the latter purchases a product;
Art.3. In order to have the right to place valid purchase orders for the products offered on Danini.ro, the User is required to complete the electronic registration form before finalizing the order. When completing the electronic registration form the User must fill in correctly the required data and in case of change update them as needed. The User guarantees that the data provided in the registration process are true, complete and accurate, and undertakes to update promptly the provided data in case of any change to them.
Art.4. All prices are given in RON and are inclusive of VAT. The indicated price of a particular product is for 1 piece and does not include shipping costs.
Art.5. The price mentioned in the preceding Article and the shipping costs shall be payable through: Cash on delivery.
Art.6. The ordered products shall be delivered appropriately packaged and transported to the delivery address given by the User, within a sufficient time period according to the circumstances and as agreed between the Representative of Danini.ro online shop and the User.
Art.7. The products shall be handed at the delivery address to the User or a third party – representative of the User, who shall accept and confirm having received the shipment on behalf of the User. Upon receiving the products, the User or the third party- Representative of the User shall sign the accompanying documents as an evidence for the completed delivery to the address provided by the User. Should the User fail to provide access or possibility for delivering the products within the delivery period, the Supplier shall be relieved of its obligation to deliver the ordered products. The User may confirm his/her desire to receive the products after expiry of the delivery period in which the User was found at the address, provided he/she bears all shipping costs. In this case a new delivery period shall begin as of the moment of confirmation under the preceding sentence.
Art.8. The Supplier shall: transfer to the User the factual possession of the purchased products after the Supplier or its representative receives the purchase price for the particular product; deliver the ordered products within the fixed delivery period; perform its obligations with due care and diligence.
Art.9. The Supplier:
shall ensure that the information in the online shop is maintained true and updated at all times, however, it does not provide guarantee for the authenticity and completeness of such information;
shall not be held responsible for failure to provide access to the shop, for non-processing or untimely processing of purchase orders in the presence of circumstances beyond its control - cases of force majeure, fortuitous events, problems with the global Internet connection;
3. shall not guarantee an uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free access to its e-shop as long as such guarantee falls beyond it possibilities, control and will;
shall not have the obligation and does not have the objective possibility to control the manner in which the User makes use of the shop;
undertakes to use the collected data solely for the specified purposes and not to entrust, sell, lease, license, transfer or otherwise dispose of its own database, which contains personal and specific information for the User, to third parties that are not bound by the commitment to achieve the said purposes.
except where the transfer/access/browsing/other has been requested by the authorized bodies in the cases provided for by the compulsory provisions of law in force at the time of the event
shall not guarantee the availability of any product / service offered on the web site.
Art.11. The User undertakes to:
1. provide a correct and valid phone number, shipping address and email address for correspondence;
2. pay the price of the products he/she has ordered;
3. pay the shipping costs, except in cases where such costs are to be covered by the Supplier;
4. receive the products;
5. not place fictitious or invalid orders, nor provide other false information;
6. comply with the terms and conditions for filing complaints and requesting replacement of ordered products, as well as the terms and conditions published on the e-trading website Danini.ro, and declares that he/she is deemed bound by these terms and conditions;
8. comply with the Bulgarian legislation, these General Terms and Conditions, the Internet ethics, the principles of morality and decency;
9. not violate any property or moral rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights;
10. notify immediately the Supplier of each case of violation performed or detected in using the online shop;
11. not interfere with the proper operation of the system, including but not limited to, impede another user’s identification procedure, exercise unauthorized access, or prevent other users from using the shop;
12. not obtain through technical equipment or other technical means information resources or parts thereof, which belong to the databases of the online shop, and thereby create his/her own database in an electronic or other form;
13. not pretend to be another person or representative of a legal person or a group of persons whom the User is not authorized to represent, or otherwise mislead third parties about his/her identity or affiliation to a certain group of persons;
14. not perform malicious actions within the meaning of these General Terms and Conditions;
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER?
We recommend using the size chart to determine your right size for the selected design.
Orders placed after 14:00 h. will be processed on the next working day*.
All orders made on Saturday and Sunday will be processed on Monday*.
*The delivery period is one business day.
*We will notify you in case some of the ordered products are not available.
DELIVERY OF AN ORDER – HOW IS IT MADE?
All products in the online shop Danini.ro shall be delivered by SA Urgent Cargus couriers at the address you have specified in your order. To be able to offer you the lowest possible price for our designs, we do not charge additional fees. The courier service costs shall be covered by the consignee. Deliveries are NOT carried out on Sundays and public holidays.
For a single order over RON 400, delivery shall be at our expense. (not applicable for claims)
For a single order below 400 RON delivery is borne by the recipient, which is equivalent to 25 RON.